Ecowool “Kulta” is obtained from purified corrugated cardboard. Ecowool “Kulta” wool flakes have a fraction of 6-8 mm and contain significantly more “first processed” cellulose fibers. If the pulp is processed 6 times in the production of newspapers, in the case of corrugated board, about 30% of the primary pulp must be added to ensure the rigidity of the packaging. The cellulose fibers shrink after each use (fine dust remains at the end).
Longer cellulose fibers are firmer and improve the “shape retention” of cellulose wool, which reduces sagging after incorporation. According to initial measurements, cellulose made from corrugated board settles 50% slower than ordinary wool. Ecowool “Kulta” has introduced a new technical solution to improve fire resistance. Wool is produced with salts of different fractions. Salts with a finer fraction are volatile during installation and settle after installation. The top layer of wool becomes especially fireproof. This technical solution also improves the fire resistance of the surrounding structures.
Advantages of ecowool
- Ecologically clean raw materials;
- Breathable thermal insulation material;
- Anti-allergic material – safe for health, at the time of application and after application;
- Wide range of applications;
- Economical application, as no material residues are generated;
- Fire safe and flame retardant material;
- Excellent sound insulation properties;
- Rodents and pests do not live.
Application of ecowool
- In wall constructions;
- For insulation of coverings and attics;
- In sloping and vertical constructions.