Wood-fiber wind protection boards
Wood-fiber wind protection boards are an effective wind-retaining thermal insulation material suitable for complete or partial insulation of building exterior walls, ceilings and roofing. Wind protection boards are made of coniferous chips, which are impregnated with natural resin and a layer of paraffin, which ensures the longevity of the boards and resistance to moisture. Wood fiber wind boards are suitable for use in both cold and humid climates, thus they will perfectly protect against cold and humidity in Latvia’s wet autumns and warm winters.
Advantages of wind protection boards
- Holds the wind;
- Forms a layer of thermal insulation;
- Increases surface strength, thickness and rigidity;
- Windbreaks help protect structures from adverse weather conditions and climate retention while keeping the building breathing;
- Suitable material for the reinforcement of bulk and fibrous thermal insulation materials, which simultaneously serve as a structural support and increases the efficiency of thermal insulation materials;
- Simple and convenient installation that does not require specific skills or techniques;
- The plates are resistant to damage, greatly facilitating their installation and do not require further maintenance during their service life;
- Ecological material, does not contain harmful or allergic impurities;
- Suitable for filling, painting and other further processing.
Application of wind protection boards
- Exterior walls of buildings;
- The ceiling;
- For roofing.