Please get acquainted and accept the following, the most important ones, “VIDES TEHNIKA” Ltd., reg. No. 40103191846 (further in text-videstehnika.lv), the terms of purchase of the offered goods.
1. In accordance with Article 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL), a distance contract is concluded between the buyer and the seller when placing an order.
2. It is possible to place an order on the website www.videstehnika.lv
3. On the videstehnika.lv website, all product prices are indicated with Value Added Tax (21%). The offered prices are valid for the period indicated next to the product. The cost of the goods delivery service is not included in the indicated price of the goods.
4. You can pay for the ordered product and the selected delivery service using a bank transfer, or upon receipt of the product (Čuibes Street 6, Riga, LV-1063), by paying with a bank payment card.
5. When ordering, it is necessary to provide an e-mail address and telephone number so that the customer can recieve an invoice, bill of lading, etc. the necessary documentation, as well as to contact the customer about the time of delivery, address or other issues to clarify.
6. When ordering a product, we offer ways of receiving the product: free of charge – in our warehouse at Čuibes Street 6, Riga, or using transport services with delivery of the product to the address specified by the customer.
7. Please read the instructions for use of the product carefully and use the product only in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, in accordance with the product’s characteristics and intended use. In case of questions or uncertainties about the use of the product, you can also contact one of our specialists.
8. If you have changed your mind and decided to refuse the purchase, the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL) and the Cabinet Regulation No. 255 “Regulations on Distance Contracts” (Cabinet Regulation No. 255) stipulate that the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the product purchased in the online store to the seller. Article 12 (6) of the PTAL provides that, in the case of a distance contract, “the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods during the period of exercise of the right of withdrawal”. We recommend that you keep the original packaging of the product, so that when exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the Distance Agreement, the product would not be mechanically damaged externally. To agree on the return of the product, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +371 26673396, indicating the order number and date.
9. Complaints and out-of-court dispute resolution procedures.
Please submit a complaint regarding the availability or quality of goods electronically by sending it to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing by sending it to the address Čuibes Street 6, Riga, LV-1063. The complaint will be considered within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, sending a reply to the contact address indicated in the complaint. If the complaint is found to be unfounded, and you do not agree with the recognition of the complaint as unfounded, you have the right to use the alternative dispute resolution options specified in regulatory enactments by submitting a written application to the seller for out-of-court dispute resolution, indicating:
- name, surname, contact information;
- the date of submission of the application;
- the nature of the dispute, the claims and the grounds for them.
9.1 Information on out-of-court dispute resolution options and out-of-court dispute resolution:
- Information on the dispute resolution process: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/stridu-risinasanas-process
- Information on the out-of-court consumer dispute resolution database: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/arpustiesas-pateretaju-stridu-risinataju-datubaze
- Online Dispute Resolution (SIT) Information: If there is a problem with a product purchased online, the customer can use the SIT platform to submit a complaint to an independent dispute resolution body. Links to the SIT platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=LV
10. If the product has technical problems during the use of the product, the service of the product will be performed in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL). Purchase documents are valid only if they correctly and clearly indicate: product model, serial number, date of sale. It is forbidden to make any changes to the purchase documents, delete or overwrite the data indicated in them – in this case, the service documents will be declared invalid. We remind you that consumers have the right to file a claim for a product that does not comply with the terms of the contract within 24 months from the date of delivery of the product.
11. We remind you that PTAL norms do not apply to cases when the product is purchased by legal entities.
12. Observing the legal norms of the Republic of Latvia, VIDES TEHNIKA Ltd. maintains the purchase agreements concluded with the buyers in the amount necessary for accounting.
13. The online store videstehnika.lv reserves the right not to service the order if the online store fails to contact the customer via the phone number or e-mail provided by him.
14. If you choose to pay for the order with a bank payment card, please read the daily payment limits of your bank card before payment.
If you have any questions, you can call +371 26673396 or write to e-mail: email@example.com