SAKRET BAM leveling compound for floors
SAKRET BAM is intended for leveling floors before finishing. It can be used as a finishing coating for lightly loaded surfaces, for leveling full and partial horizontal planes, as well as for creating slopes.
SAKRET BAM advantages:
- Suitable for repairing defects in concrete substrates;
- Suitable for heated floors;
- Frost and moisture resistant;
- Mechanically comparable;
- Cement based;
- Layer thickness 3 – 40mm.
Application of SAKRET BAM:
- Mix SAKRET BAM in a clean container with cold water until a homogeneous mass without lumps is formed;
- It is recommended to use a mixer with 600 rpm;
- After maturation time ~ 3 min. stir again;
- Do not dilute the bound mass with water, but mix again with a mixer;
- Pour the mass on the surface (layer thickness ≥3mm) and smooth;
- Floor deformation joints must not be filled with screed;
- When leveling the substrates, cushioning material must be incorporated around the perimeter;
- When using material for bulk floor leveling, it is mandatory to observe the intervals of floor deformation joints.
12.5 kg / paper bags / 96 bags on a pallet
25 kg / paper bags / 48 bags on a pallet
1,000 kg / BigBag package / pre-order
10,000kg – 20,000kg / mobile transport silos