Cellulose asphalt additives, S Cel 7G
Vides Tehnika Ltd is the official representative of JSC CIUR in the Baltic States and offers two different types of S – CEL7 asphalt additives – pure cellulose fiber and cellulose fiber compressed into granules.
Cellulose fiber is made from carefully sorted waste paper according to our standard, then machined with specially manufactured equipment.
The fiber is prepared to a standard or customer-requested specification with fiber sizes ranging from 30 to 3,000 microns.
For customers who do not require different fiber sizes, cellulose fibers are produced in the form of granules.
Advantages of cellulose asphalt additives
- Insoluble in water and organic solvents
- Durable diluted in acids and alkalis
- Durable in the temperature range from -50 ° C to + 195 ° C
- Average amount required: 0.3% to 0.8%
- Moisture content: 4% to 8%
- The three-dimensional binding effect forgives stability
- First-class inhibitor
- Thixotropic control
- Shrinkage control
- Drying time control
- Volume control is increasing
- Better bond strength
Possible pellet packages
- Film bags weighing from 2kg-15kg with a step of 100gr
- Big Bag of corn 500kg
- Big Bag of corn 1000kg