Mineral wool Knauf Insulation “Naturoll Plus”
Mineral wool Knauf Insulation “Naturoll Plus” is made with ECOSE® technology. New generation mineral wool made from natural and / or processed raw materials using biotechnology and combining natural fibers. Cotton wool does not contain formaldehyde, phenols and acrylic fibers. It does not contain any artificial colors or bleaches. Thanks to the innovative binder technology, the mineral wool is a natural brown color – without any chemical dyes.
Advantages of Knauf Insulation
- Very good sound absorption properties;
- Keeps indoor air quality clean and fresh;
- 100% non-flammable material;
- Dusts relatively less with previous materials;
- Odorless and fumes free;
- Surprisingly pleasant to the touch, soft thermal insulation surface like wool;
- Easy to cut;
- Increased material flexibility.
Application of Knauf Insulation “Naturoll Plus”
- Wooden frame houses;
- For sloping roofs.