Mineral wool Knauf Insulation “Expert”
Mineral wool Knauf Insulation “Expert” is made with ECOSE® technology. New generation mineral wool made from natural and / or processed raw materials using biotechnology and combining natural fibers. Cotton wool does not contain formaldehyde, phenols and acrylic fibers. It does not contain any artificial colors or bleaches. Thanks to the innovative binder technology, the mineral wool is a natural brown color – without any chemical dyes.
Advantages of Knauf Insulation
- Formaldehyde-free technology;
- Sturdy, flexible, penetrates well into the structure;
- Slight, odorless dust formation;
- Hydrophobized – the fiber is protected from direct exposure to water;
- The product has been awarded the Eurofins GOLD certificate – it meets the highest possible air quality standards.
Application of Knauf Insulation “Expert”
- Ventilated facades;
- Internal partitions;
- Frame walls;
- Pitched roofs;
- Suspended ceiling systems.