Knauf LDS Soliplan adhesive tape
Knauf LDS Soliplan adhesive tape is a single-sided white sealing tape for interior use, a carrier layer based on bag paper. The carrier layer allows the tape to be easily peeled off the roll.
Advantages of Knauf LDS Soliplan
- High efficiency;
- Service life and durability.
Application of Knauf LDS Soliplan
- Intended for the formation of durable flexible airtight connections of individual film strips to adjacent and permeable elements with a smooth surface that limits the permeability of water vapor;
- The tape is mainly suitable for sealing vapor-permeable and vapor barrier parts and small cracks (for re-sealing clamps and the like);
- Polyethylene, polyamide, aluminum film according to EN 13984 standard;
- Polypropylene film according to EN 13984 and EN 13859;
- Paper, wood-based boards with a strong surface (eg OSB boards according to EN 300);
- Stainless metal surfaces;
- Planed wooden elements;
- PVC and PE surfaces;
- Untreated wood surfaces and particle board (must be primed before gluing).