Gaps filling insulation material Grand Full
Grand Full pellets (0.35 m3 / bag) is an effective thermal insulation material that is especially suitable for insulating the exterior walls of old buildings by filling air gaps and empty cavities between the exterior wall walls. These polystyrene granules stand out with their fine texture and lightness. Grand Full pellets can be quickly and accurately incorporated into even the narrowest cracks and fissures, effectively insulating even the most difficult-to-reach structures, ensuring tight installation and excellent thermal insulation.
Advantages of Grand Full
- Excellent thermal insulation properties;
- Non-aging, stainless material;
- The material does not settle and does not compact over time;
- Fine particles fill all cracks and gaps in the building, suitable for insulation of hard-to-reach structures;
- Easy and fast installation – without dust, dirt, without changing the appearance of the building facade;
- Economical to use – no leftovers.