PENOSIL Window & Door Elastic installation foam
PENOSIL Window & Door Elastic is easily compressable elastic insulation foam for window and door installation and sealing. Suitable for pressure sensitive and movable joints. Adheres to wood, concrete, all metals, PVC, bricks, gypsum boards, EPS, roof tiles.
PENOSIL Window & Door Elastic advantages
- Elastic, easily compressible, restores its original shape after being compressed;
- Due to especially low expansion pressure very suitable for using in fragile constructions;
- Fast curing;
- Allows accurate dosage and economic usage;
- Withstands vibration well;
- Adheres well to various construction materials;
- Can be used with a foam gun.
PENOSIL Window & Door Elastic application
- Installation and sealing of windows and doors;
- Filling of joints and openings of considerable movability;
- Thermal and sound insulation;
- Filling of pressure sensitive and narrow joints;
- Insulation of ventilation devices and pipes.