OSB construction boards
OSB boards are made of large chips that are bonded to synthetic resins. Thanks to the fact that the chips are arranged in three cross-oriented layers, the boards are durable and stable.
Advantages of OSB construction boards
- Excellent durability and stability;
- High load capacity;
- High deformation resistance;
- Easy to cut and fasten;
- Can be varnished, painted, glued;
- Good thermal insulation properties;
- Low formaldehyde level, ecologically safe;
- High abrasion resistance.
Application of construction boards
- In roof constructions;
- In floor constructions;
- In wall constructions.