Loose mineral wool “Knauf Supafil Cavity Wall”
“Supafil Cavity Wall” is a natural, hydrophobic and ecological mineral wool without synthetic resins and binders. It is intended as thermal insulation for filling hollow external walls, but is also suitable for insulating ventilated facades and partitions. Can also be used in frame constructions.
“Supafil Cavity Wall” is stable and does not collapse over time. This mineral wool performs excellent room insulation functions and is intended for renovation and new energy-efficient buildings.
Advantages of loose mineral wool
- Excellent thermal insulation properties;
- Good sound attenuation properties;
- Very high fire resistance – increases the passive fire protection of the structure;
- High vapor permeability;
- Low structural load with insulation unladen weight;
- Non-absorbent material;
- Easy to install in hard to reach places;
- Easy, fast and convenient installation;
- An even layer of insulation in hard-to-reach places;
- There is no surplus;
- Base fibers without binders;
- 100% ecological, natural material.