Wood fiber wool in boards “STEICO Flex”
Wood fiber wool in boards, “STEICO Flex”, is an ecological thermal insulation material designed to fill gaps and joints between various rigid and plate thermal insulation materials, and structural elements, providing a perfect and continuous thermal insulation layer. When installing STEICO Flex, all the weak points of the thermal insulation layer will be filled – cracks and joints. The premises will have a pleasant microclimate and the service life of the building will be extended.
Advantages of STEICO Flex
- Ecologically clean, environmentally and human friendly material;
- Excellent thermal insulation properties;
- Sound isolation;
- High vapor absorption capacity;
- Humidity regulation indoors;
- Healthy microclimate;
- Cozy environment;
- Excellent diffusion ability;
- Anti-allergic material.
Application of STEICO Flex