Facade wool “Rockwool Frontrock Super”
Facade wool Rockwool Frontrock Super provide effective heat, sound and fire insulation of external walls, as well as improve the energy efficiency of the entire building.
Rockwool Frontrock Super benefits
- Frontrock Super boards form non-combustible thermal insulation in combined thermal insulation systems (ETICS) for masonry and monolithic walls;
- The panels are manufactured using DualDensity technology, they also have a hardened surface, which ensures the longevity of the facade and is a good support for the dowels;
- Plates can be produced in up to 12 different thicknesses – from 60 to 280 mm.
Rockwool Frontrock Super application
- Exterior walls of a building;
- Interior walls separating heated and unheated rooms, such as a staircase;
- Log external walls.