Thermal insulation material HK 35 is installed in the empty cavities between the walls of the external wall of the building by the “blow-in” method, filling all gaps, cracks and air pockets between the walls.
The incorporation of HK 35 takes place in six main steps:
- HK 35 material is prepared, which is filled into a special installation device – the blower.
- A hole is being drilled in the outer wall of the building, creating a material application channel.
- The borehole is examined with an endoscope to assess its quality, cavity size and other parameters before incorporating thermal insulation material.
- The material is incorporated into the duct by the blowing method, completely filling all the empty cavities between the walls of the building. It is possible to insulate a significant part of the external wall through this small canal, as a result the number of required installation channels is not large – minor changes are made to the facade of the building.
- After the installation is completed, the channel is closed by completely masking the installation site with the appropriate joint mortar.
- The insulation of the building is done – quickly, conveniently and aesthetically. Material application channels, precisely masked, do not change the appearance of the building facade